[plug] For Interested Readers

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Sat Mar 3 15:34:25 WST 2007

I have posted a web page which contains links to sample chapters and
articles (in HTML/XML format) available from the Prentice-Hall website.

The page contains 1737 links, to access these resources - goto:

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~arie99@ozemail.com.au/chapters/prentice_hal
l.html

Notes :

1 - Some of the pages contain technical symbols which do not translate
well with the character sets available to my browser - I have not been
able to figure which character  sets my browser needs to render these
symbols correctly.

2 - Most of the web pages contain images as thumbnails (some pages just
have hyperlinks to the images) - if you want to see the larger versions
of each image you need to click on the links for each thumbnail to view
them in a 'pop up' window.

3 - If you want to print a page that contains larger images you may need
to resize the images - some of them are too wide for a standard A4 page.

Enjoy.

Regards Arie