[plug] Ubuntu Edgy Jigdo DVD files??

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 06:54:14 WST 2007

Ok, to make my point again.
First I was looking for DVD images, not the CD images. I've have
looked all over waix, and actually, I've looked all over and find it
hard to find them.
I struggle to even find a Jigdo file for AMD64 6.10 Desktop install as
a CD, so I guess finding it for the DVD is even harder.

To explain why I wanted a Jigdo file, I have a local Ubuntu mirror (in
Perth, with a burner), and now need to create an install DVD to send
to myself over here (on the road on the East Coast), for when I get my
new laptop.

So this is what I want then. ETHER, a DVD AMD64 6.10 image on Waix, or
(anywhere) a Jigdo file for an AMD64 6.10 Desktop install, (not
alternative, which I have no problems finding).

Failing that, if someone has ether a DVD or Desktop Install CD, can
they please generate a Jigdo file for me, if that's not too hard to
do.

Thanks

Tim
--