[plug] Glen Boreham: CEO, IBM Australia/NZ on ABC today...

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Wed Mar 7 17:50:37 WST 2007

On 6 Mar 2007 at 22:08, Fred Janon wrote:

> Excellent, thanks Margaret! I'll tape it, hoping that this is it!
>
> And for the Pluggers, sorry, I meant to send the post to off-topic.
>
> Hope some will find it interesting anyway.
>
> Fred

I managed  to see all of it.

It was very interesting, especially the way that Glen Boreham evaded
answering the question about IBM and patents.

It highlighted the future of employment ( or lack of employment ) in many
areas of ICT.

Some of Glens' body language did not confirm what he was actually saying.

His words were saying "Yes", but his head gestures were saying "No" on
too many points.

Regards Arie