[plug] [semi-OT] thunderbird

Paul Dean paul at thecave.ws
Fri Mar 9 12:52:42 WST 2007

Hi,

Yep see http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/

You want lightn, calender plug-in for Thunderbird.

You can also look at Rainlender as a standalone calender, thats what I
use.

--

Thanks

Paul Dean.
Mob: 0403 622 009

Your IT Administrator Extraordinaire

QOTD
"Life is not WHAT you make it, it's WHO you have in it..."

In the Spring, I have counted 136 different kinds of weather inside of
24 hours.
		-- Mark Twain, on New England weather