[plug] Debian Sarge AMD64 Update Problem

Lance Duivenbode plug at duivenbode.id.au
Fri Mar 9 13:43:41 WST 2007

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately if you navigate to:

	ftp://ftp.au.debian.org/debian/dists/sarge/main/

there is no 'binary-amd64' subdirectory - which causes this site to fail as
well.

However, for now I've pointed the machine to the archive at:

	http://amd64.debian.net/debian-amd64/

so all is ok for the time being. Very weird how this would change suddenly
though - and without even a notification post to the news page.

Thanks again for your help (and you Tomasz),

Lance