[plug] [OT] Vista is a serious mess?

Paul Dean paul at thecave.ws
Thu Mar 15 04:40:15 WST 2007

Hi,

Only avoid it for 6 mths.....how about forever.. :-)

--

Thanks

Paul Dean.
Mob: 0403 622 009

Your IT Administrator Extraordinaire

QOTD
"Life is not WHAT you make it, it's WHO you have in it..."

You need no longer worry about the future.  This time tomorrow you'll
be dead.

--

Thanks

Paul Dean.
Mob: 0403 622 009

Your IT Administrator Extraordinaire

QOTD
"Life is not WHAT you make it, it's WHO you have in it..."

Remark of Dr. Baldwin's concerning upstarts: We don't care to eat
toadstools that think they are truffles.