[plug] Re: Shrug

Alex Polglaze apolglaze at book-keepingnetwork.com.au
Thu Mar 15 07:46:25 WST 2007

> Agree.
>
> I'm with Bernd on general discussion here about computer issues that
> aren't related to Linux.
>
> Complaints and discussion of shortcomings of other products are best
> directed to the vendor. They might charge to answer questions but then I
> don't have to listen to them for free ;-)

I don't agree. Burying your head in the sand about opposition products
is a sure recipe for disaster.

Everybody here is all for Linux.

If we find out for free, the shortcomings of alternatives, it helps
everybody push the Linux barrow.

Of course we could all find it out for ourselves in time, which is quite
typical of the Linux community where everyone wants to invent their own
wheel.

It is grossly inefficient.

My two bobs worth. :-)

Alex