[plug] LIST MODERATOR

Michael Holland myk at myk.id.au
Wed Mar 21 14:30:36 WST 2007

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007, Alex Polglaze wrote:

> How long does it take to get a message moderated?

Its not moderated in the normal sense, but emails rejected by the
automatic system are sent to a 'moderator'. Most are spam, I expect.

> I sent screen shots of the two different screens that I got when trying

Rather than attaching binaries to your email, please upload to a
web or ftp server, and link from the email.  Then your mail will go
through, and the PLUG server will not be so heavily loaded. It relies on
donated bandwidth.