[plug] Debian broken

Andrew Furey andrew.furey at gmail.com
Tue May 1 13:30:37 WST 2007

On 01/05/07, Craig Foster <craig at fostware.net> wrote:
> I use aptitude...
>
> dselect has issues believing kitchen sinks are not vital dependancy requirements :P

Eh, suit yourself, I too will stick with dselect. One thing I prefer
is that it also selects dependencies that are Recommended (but of
course you can deselect them if you want). Aptitude won't, which means
that (for instance) the default package selections on a sarge install
won't even select _less_. Hello...?

Andrew

--
Linux supports the notion of a command line or a shell for the same
reason that only children read books with only pictures in them.