[plug] Re: Returned mail: see transcript for details (Re: [plug

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Tue May 1 19:13:14 WST 2007

Arie Hol wrote:

> Every time I reply to a message from the PLUG mailing list I get the
> following response from anonymous (see below).
>
> Is this designed to piss me off, or is there something going wrong with
> the mail server ?

Hi Arie,

Yes, it's a cunning plot specifically to piss you off.^W^W^W^W^W^W^W^W

I've just had a look at the mail server logs on PLUG's servers.  The
only messages being sent to you are list traffic.  I'm at a loss to
explain what you're seeing, but I doubt it's something that the PLUG
admins can fix directly.  Would you mind sending me (off-list) the full
headers of these bounce messages you've been getting?

Regards,

Cameron