[plug] online Linux distro ordering site ?

Patrick Coleman blinken at gmail.com
Tue May 1 21:12:51 WST 2007

On 5/1/07, Richard Meyer <meyerri at westnet.com.au> wrote:
> Well, if I were an Ubuntuan, and I'd downloaded it, I'd burn you a copy
> and mail it to you gratis.
>
> After all, a CD costs almost nothing these days.

Wasn't there some plans for our friendly PLUG librarian to mail out
copies of assorted distros to people for free? Not sure if it was just
a discussion or of something was actually organised.

I imagine there would be at least occasional demand, and I don't
personally see any issue with PLUG paying for the postage.

-Patrick

--
http://www.labyrinthdata.net.au