[plug] Re: Returned mail: see transcript for details (Re: [plug

Adrian Woodley Adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Tue May 1 21:49:39 WST 2007

At a glance, I'd say that the mail server in question, where-ever it is,
is misinterpreting the "To: plug at plug.org.au" in the body of the email,
rather than the envelope "To: <actual user>" in the email header.

Spamassassin and/or exim/postfix is probably dropping it for those ppl
not receiving it, because the IP its originating from doesn't have a
valid IP. Check your server logs ppl, lets see if we can track them
down.

Adrian