[plug] Removing a disk from LVM

Nigel Duff nigel at dubh.id.au
Fri May 4 22:23:52 WST 2007

Hi Ian,

On Fri, May 04, 2007 at 05:32:55PM +0800, Ian Kent wrote:

> Maybe you could tell us about the structure of the volume group
> and it's logical volumes so we have some idea of where the data
> is.

I am not sure what you are after so I have put the output of
lvdisplay, vgdisplay and pvdisplay here;

http://www.dubh.id.au/lvm

3 500G hards (/dev/sdb,sdc,sdd) drives have been added in the
last 3 weeks and I don't think too much new data has been written
since they were added.

Let me know if you were chasing any other information.

Thanks

Nigel