[plug] Non-linux printers

W.Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Wed May 9 06:49:31 WST 2007

are you sure linux drivers are not available?  Having had a dell printer
at one point (a rebadged lexmark when you looked into it), it printed
quite nicely after installing a third party driver.  Then again, also
based on my experience, within a couple of weeks you will be throwing
them in the bin as they will have worn out, or you cant get ink for them
when you need it! :(

BillK