[plug] thunderbird

Adam Hewitt ahewitt at ursys.com.au
Sat May 12 09:43:47 WST 2007

I actually just discovered that if I copy the contents of the inline vcal
message into a text file and give it the .ics file extension I am then able
to import this directly into Sunbird.

Which means that if I could get the inline text to appear as an attachment
instead of inline text, then I could setup a mime type to open Sunbird
whenever I double click on the attachment.

Does anyone have any idea how to go about getting them to appear as
attachments instead of inline text?

Adam.