[plug] What version of CPU and Linux do people use?

Marcos Raul Carot Collins marcos.carot at gmail.com
Mon May 14 15:59:27 WST 2007

My computers:

Debian Etch (4.0) on Centrino Core Duo (Laptop) (used OpenSuse 10.1
until Debian 4.0 was ready)
Debian Etch (4.0) on P4 (Desktop)
Debian Etch (4.0) on PIII (Laptop)
Debian Sarge (3.1) on PIII (Desktop)
Debian Slink (2.1) on P2 (Desktop) (for some unknown reason it doesn't
install Debian Potato (2.2) which would be the ideal for this one).

Have a nice day!

Marcos