[plug] Fwd: Your Daily Dilbert

Brad Campbell brad at wasp.net.au
Thu May 17 20:51:55 WST 2007

Joshua Chase wrote:
> funny...

Funny if you have not already seen it perhaps. I think you will find that a bunch of us read Dilbert
if we want to see it.

Please don't go blasting huge chunks of HTML around on the list. We have an Off Topic list for that
purpose if you feel the urgent need.

If you really *must* then a simple link directly to the image would be far better than forwarding a
complete E-mail. Ta

Brad