[plug] Interesting command that may make root access more fun ..

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Fri May 25 18:48:36 WST 2007

Sorry I didn't know exactly how to word the subject line, but my son
came up with something interesting that gets him root login without the
root password. He has to have sudo access and then types (at a console)
"sudo su" and there he is in all his glory.

Interesting way to make yourself root permanently without the password.
Trust a 15-year-old to come up with something like that.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
William Pitt, 1783

Linux Counter user #306629