[plug] Spellchecking in OpenOffice

Mark Saxon marks at omninet.net.au
Wed May 30 05:27:35 WST 2007

Jonathan Young wrote:
> Hi All,

Johnathan,

Not sure how much help this will be but my OO v2.03 of Writer nails both
your miss spellings in less than a second.
I simply cut and paste then from your post and they were corrected
instantly even though they were in italics.

Thunderbird does not auto correct in italics ..or at least my setup does
not.

Mark