[plug] Bind web interface

Paul Antoine pma-la at milleng.com.au
Fri Nov 2 09:56:14 WST 2007

No... you're *already* a bad man :P

Seriously though, in another life I wrote a set of shell scripts (yay
for awk/sed) which formed an automated DNS provisioning system. As it
was part of an email/DNS hosting system it would wait until the TLD's
had provisioned the domain and then deploy the zone.  Web editing of the
zone used a form and was restricted to simple A, C and MX records which
limited the need for syntax checking.

Patrick: maybe you can explain the target audience for the web interface
and the type of DNS records you're looking after?  I'm happy to give you
some pointers and may even be able to dig up some code.

Regards,
P.