[plug] Vyatta VC3

Mark Slatem slatemfam at optusnet.com.au
Fri Nov 2 14:14:57 WST 2007

I have Vyatta running at a couple of clients in a production capacity,
my impression is they are pretty reliable, and stable. Also a plus is
anything you can configure via the "CLI" you can configure in the "Web
management interface", this is a huge bonus for me as I am not a Cisco
Guru. Also one of the major pluses, is you can have vyatta running as a
Virtual machine on a box with other VM's and have a proper routing
environment.