[plug] Simple USB Memory Stick solution for Debian Etch

Kev kdownes at tpg.com.au
Mon Nov 19 14:41:22 WST 2007

Marcos Raúl Carot Collins wrote:
> Debian 4 automounts them.
>
> I never had to install anything apart from the default system to do it :)

Yes, my Etch boxes automount them by default too.  I don't have Etch in
a lappy though.

Cheers

Kev Downes
kdownes at tpg.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We currently use Xandros 4.1 - but they went to the "Dark Side"
So we're moving to Debian Etch
There are 10 types of people ...
   ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!
"But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you,
 then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve.
 As for me and my household ...
        ... we will serve the LORD."         Joshua 24:15