[plug] Monitor Extravaganza

Daniel Pearson (Flashware Solutions) daniel at flashware.net
Thu Nov 29 14:57:40 WST 2007

Thanks for the fantastic response again PLUG.

We have approx. 20 that are currently spoken for in the next batch going
out, but will still have more so place your requests should you require
any; this is the last lot to go.

Cheers
*Daniel Pearson
*Flashware Solutions ABN 58 438 456 919
Mob: 0438 118 897  |  Email: daniel at flashware.net
<mailto:daniel at flashware.net>

The information contained in this electronic transmission is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this
transmission, use of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this transmission in error, please contact Flashware
Solutions 0438 118 897.