[plug] finding a midland person who can advise me re printers compatible with Linux and Ubuntu 7.4

Diana Rose Yoka silverdove_diana_ryoka at yahoo.com.au
Thu Oct 11 10:35:34 WST 2007

Dear anyone, hope this email finds you well and happy.
I'm in the process of writing my family history and
will eventually need a printer and scanner. I have a
USB (thumb) drive but it deleted my files, so
fortunately I put a basic draft on a floppy which has
been put into the desktop..hope this makes sense to
you, I'm in my 60's and an older girl is capable of
learning new tricks. warm wishes diana carew-reid