[plug] [plug-ctte] Ebay is Anti-Linux!

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Thu Oct 11 23:12:09 WST 2007

Personally, I'd prefer it if they didn't use the Tux logo, but the
general tone makes us look like the "perpetually indignant" we see all
over the world, crying for special treatment.

Next thing we'll be crying about our human right s or something. Send it
on to Linus and let him demand they remove his trademark (I presume Tux
is a trademark of his).

Cheers
RM

On Thu, 2007-10-11 at 22:44 +0800, Patrick Coleman wrote:
> An attachment was originally included, but I have removed it because it was a good 300kb; if you
> scroll halfway the page at http://pages.ebay.com.au/protectyourself/ to where it says 'Play dunk the
> Scammer' (the red tshirt) you can see the offending image.
>
> -Patrick

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.
William Pitt, 1783

Linux Counter user #306629