[plug] Traffic Shaping

Paul Dean paul at thecave.ws
Mon Sep 3 21:37:22 WST 2007

Hi,

Have a look at
http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Packet_Shaping

Traffic Shaping via iptables TOS, packet queuing, and kernel space
modules.

It all sounds a little hard work but once working it's very effective
and easy to manage.

--

Thanks

Paul.

QOTD
"Life is not WHAT you make it, it's WHO you have in it..."

Your goose is cooked.
(Your current chick is burned up too!)