[plug] *** Software Freedom Day: Volunteer and get free stuff! ***

Marcos Raul Carot Collins marcos.carot at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 13:19:13 WST 2007

Do you know if something is going to be done at Murdoch Uni?

I would love to help, but that weekend I am moving to a new house, and
on weekdays is almost impossible, but if nothing is done at Murdoch Uni,
were I work, at least I may be able to ask permission to the library to
put somewhere CDs and maybe a poster so people can read and take a CD or
two.

Will have to be unattended thought, at least I can't do more than put
the things and maybe check from time to time.

If the library is ok and you can put together an info poster or
something, I can pick it up along the CDs from UWA.

Have a nice day!

Marcos