[plug] Business Grade ADSL Recommendation

hatari at iinet.net.au hatari at iinet.net.au
Sat Sep 8 12:58:42 WST 2007

Hello, Mark.....

Just in case you still haven't made a decision yet please add my comment into your
consideration.....

* I have used iiNet on a number of occasions to successfully introduce business needs into
several orgs.
* I use iiNet myself at home with total satsifaction (over 7 years).
* For these reasons I will be using iiNet when I go business (hopefully soon).

These comments are based on iiNet quality of service (ie net performance) and quality of
service (ie tech support).

( P.S. When I purchase a product I check pretty widely to consider options from various
directions - not just money.  I have written business reports and recommendations based on
research/evaluation - with iiNet the major recommendation.)

Mark, if you chose iiNet and found a problem I don't think it would be overwhelming to the
point where you might think it a failure.  As I said I have found them to be very good.

Regards,
wayne