[plug] *** Software Freedom Day: Volunteer and get free stuff! ***

Patrick Coleman blinken at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 23:28:49 WST 2007

On 9/7/07, Mark Slatem <slatemfam at optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> Hi Patrick, if you still need some help, I will be available to assist
> and get my hands dirty!

Yep, we're still looking for help, so that would be awesome.

There is a meeting for volunteers this Wednesday at 5:30pm at UWA (the
Western Australian Supercomputing Project's Offices, in the Physics
Building), so just rock up and we can work out what we're going to do.

Anyone else interested is most welcome to turn up, I'll send out a
proper reminder in the next few days or so.

Cheers,

Patrick