[plug] LVM on Linux

Paul Dean paul at thecave.ws
Fri Sep 14 00:01:35 WST 2007

Thanks Arie,

This is a good tut on LVM/LVM2 implementation.

--

Thanks

Paul Dean.

QOTD
"Life is not WHAT you make it, it's WHO you have in it..."

You feel a whole lot more like you do now than you did when you used to.

--

Thanks

Paul Dean.
Mob: 0403 622 009

QOTD
"Life is not WHAT you make it, it's WHO you have in it..."

Stop!  There was first a game of blindman's buff.  Of course there was.
And I no more believe Topper was really blind than I believe he had eyes
in his boots.  My opinion is, that it was a done thing between him and
Scrooge's nephew; and that the Ghost of Christmas Present knew it.  The
way he went after that plump sister in the lace tucker, was an outrage
on the credulity of human nature.