[plug] Linux on PS/3?

Leon Brooks leon-plug at cyberknights.com.au
Thu Apr 3 15:21:04 WST 2008

On Thu, 3 Apr 2008, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> Of course, if anyone else remembers me and
> would host me for one night in or around
> Perth (or introduce me to a checkout chick
> running PS3 Linux ;-)), that would be nice
> as well.

Uh, Julia introduced herself to me (not sure
why, I'm not exactly handsome or rugged or
anthing like that) so I'm not sure that's
how it's done. (-:

Do feel impelled to say that you'd be unlikely
to be disappointed in the "looks" department,
& no, that was *not* why I chose her register
(it was simply the closest to where I walked
out of the shelves :-).

I walked through Attadale on Monday, bounced
through the store & she happened to not be
at work, so I don't know how she's getting
along with it.

As I understand the reasoning, her Dad would
not buy her a "real" computer but was happy
enough with a PS/3. This was her gambit to get
an effectively real PC.

Cheers; Leon

http://linux.org.au/            PastCommittee Member, Linux Australia