[plug] Checking if a drive is running in pio or dma?

Paul Dean paul at thecave.ws
Sat Apr 5 12:00:14 WST 2008

Hi,

Install and use sdparm for sd drives.

Using hdparm on sd drives is not recommended and can cause drive
failures.

--

Thanks

Paul Dean.
Mob: 0403 622 009

QOTD
"Life is not WHAT you make it, it's WHO you have in it..."

QOTD:
Swerve me?  The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails,
whereon my soul is grooved to run.  Over unsounded gorges, through
the rifled hearts of mountains, under torrents' beds, unerringly I rush!
		-- Captain Ahab, "Moby Dick"