[plug] Looking for a Web Monkey

Trevor Phillips trevor.phillips at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 10:10:14 WST 2008

I work for Murdoch Uni, and we're looking to hire a Guru to help us
out with our central Web services.

The official write-up and application details are at:
   https://wwwforms.murdoch.edu.au/pls/news/NEWSQIT$NITEM.QueryView?P_UNIQUE_KEY1=4438

The position has a mix of tasks, including mostly application support
mixed with software development. The job lists Windows and Unix, and
we do have both environments, but our core environment is
Debian/Apache with Perl/PHP. Strong HTML, XSLT, JS/AJAX also useful.

I'm actually on leave this week (yeah, good timing HR!), but if you
ring the number, my Boss can fill you in on the details, or feel free
to shoot me an E-mail with any questions you may have...

Thanks!

--
Trevor Phillips - http://dortamur.livejournal.com/
"On nights such as this, evil deeds are done. And good deeds, of