[plug] Linux Company Employment

Tomasz Grzegurzko tomasz89 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 16:46:12 WST 2008

Hi Pluggers,

My current employer Embedded Technologies Corporation
(www.etcorp.com), who found me through this very list, is currently
looking for a person with excellent written and verbal communication
skills that can aid us in the generation of end-user testing
documentation. This is what you'll need to know:

* Experience writing test plans and cases
* Experience testing Web Applications
* Superior documentation, verbal and written communication skills
* An ability to work in a fast paced, changing, team environment

As you can see, the requirements are quite easy to fulfil even for uni
students and the like, so anyone interested feel free to contact me or
phone me 08 9457 3875.

Regards,
Tomasz Grzegurzko