[plug] Re: [plug-announce] *** PLUG August Seminar - LTSP for fun and profit - TOMORROW ***

Steve Boak sboak at westnet.com.au
Tue Aug 12 00:54:41 WST 2008

On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 08:31:32 pm Patrick Coleman wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Apologies for the lateness of this talk announcement - I've been busy
> with LCA bid stuff and forgot we had a talk tomorrow. Fortunately, our
> vice-president volunteered to do a talk with very little notice,
> saving me from mobbing by angry pluggers.
>
> Title: "LTSP for fun and profit"
> When: Tuesday, 12th August 2008, 7:30pm - 9:00pm.
> Where: 'Futuresphere', Christ Church Grammar School, Queenslea Drive,
> Claremont Presenter: Adon Metcalfe

This sounds really interesting to me and I'd love to come along, but I live
300km away and I have to work the next morning.

Would anyone be able to record the talk for us non-local puggers?

Thanks

Steve

<snip>

--
Steve Boak, (08) 9756 0662, P.O. Box 240, Nannup, WA 6275
Nannup Telecentre IT Support, Phone (08) 9756 3022