[plug] Acer Aspire One w/Linpus: playing UWA's MP4 lectures?

sothisistheinternet sothisistheinternet at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 01:05:29 WST 2008

Hi all,

Does anyone here have the Linpus version of the Acer Aspire One
netbook? I need to know if anyone has succeeded in playing the
Lectopia lectures from UWA on it (they're .MP4 files).  I use VLC on
my windows PC to play them, and I would assume that VLC on Linpus
would do the same, but wantced to check here in case anyone has actual
experience with this particular situation. I wish I could wait around
for Dell's Inspiron 910 with Ubuntu but they may not release it until
October (or it could be next week).

TIA,

Ari