[plug] Which brand of laptop?

Fred Janon fjanon at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 11:32:56 WST 2008

The IBM laptops were designed by IBM and manufactured (very well in my opinion) by Lenovo for years. Only a couple of years ago IBM decided to sell their consumer division and Lenovo bought the business part. The new laptops are designed by Lenovo with the previous experience from IBM, so I think they are probably very close to what they were with IBM but cheaper and sold through different channels (OfficeWorks for example).

Fred