[plug] FAI, anyone?

Adrian Woodley Adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Sun Dec 7 19:13:32 WST 2008

Yep, saw that in the access logs. :P

Most of the development for this was accomplished using KVM and I highly
recommend you do the same. (Or QEMU, VirtualBox or even VMWare). It's so
much easier than using a real machine and burning a heap of CDs.

Adrian