[plug] FAI, anyone?

Adrian Woodley Adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Sun Dec 7 20:56:19 WST 2008

The "linux" and "initrd.gz" images used in the mini.iso (or my fai.iso)
will work using netboot and pxelinux. Because the preseed file is
included in the initrd, its able to automatically configure the network
(either via DHCP or static entries) and go on to contact the repos.

I'm wondering if the Debian classes are similar to Ubuntu tasks?

Adrian