[plug] iinet freezone

Innis Cunningham innisc at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 31 17:51:49 WST 2008

Thanks Rennie
A bit more searching using a live CD with flash seemed to indicate
that you can no longer access the linux ISO's through the freezone.
Has anyone else noticed this or am I not looking in the right place.

Also access through the ftp site seems to indicate that the ISO's have
not been modified since 31/10/2008.Is this right or am I missing something.

Cheers
Innis