[plug] Re: [plug-announce] *** PLUG February Seminar and AGM: iSCSI - It's not a Mac ***

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Fri Feb 1 13:11:57 WST 2008

On Fri, 2008-02-01 at 12:55 +0900, Daniel J. Axtens wrote:
> > Who are you, and what have you done with Patrick?
> I'd tell you, but then I'd have to take you and steal your identity too.
>
> > No-one has EVER announced a Plug function more than 2 days ahead of
> > time.  ;-)
> It would have been even earlier if he had pushed it through the
> moderation queue last night :)
>
> (to drag it on-topic) You could nominate for secretary (or another
> role) and then _you_ could be the one sending out the notices - then
> there could *always* be lots of notice  :)
>
> Daniel :-P

Um, yes, the "see if you can do better" ploy - HA!, I'm too old and
canny for that!  ;-)

I think one has to be financially up-to-date to be on the committee, and
I'm not. (Among other excuses).

Welcome to the Internet:  Where men are men, women are men, and children
are FBI agents.

Linux Counter user #306629