[plug] [Fwd: [SAGE-WA] Next meeting - Tuesday 5th February, 2008 - Andrew Shugg on Linux Bare Metal Recovery (Mondo Rescue)]

Gregory Orange gregory.orange at metoceanengineers.com
Fri Feb 1 15:53:46 WST 2008

Hi all,
As requested by the esteemed Andrew Shugg, I'm forwarding on this
month's meeting notice FYI.

More generally speaking, I'm a sideliner to both orgs (and intend to
stay as such), but perhaps there could be a better form of regular
cross-pollination between SAGE-AU/AUUG and PLUG? I think Andrew is the
SAGE-AU meeting guy (or at least he'd know who is), so perhaps Patrick
(or whoever it is) could talk to him? Even notice of each other's
meetings would a great step in this tiny town (:

Something for the suggestion box.

My 2c,
Greg.