[plug] kernel 2.6.24 sata issue [SOLVED]

WolfBite wolfbite_aus at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 13:02:52 WST 2008

always the case :)
you search and search and you never find anything until after you ask :)

kdebase-kioslaves
had it installed
reinstalled, fixed

thanks anyway :)

WolfBite <wolfbite_aus at yahoo.com> wrote: edit the config file diretly.

have done this with gentoo in the past

Craig Dyke <grail69 at amnet.net.au> wrote: Howdy all

I have been bashing my head on this one for the last day or so, and I
know it will be a simple answer but
I am too close to see it.

So, I need to choose the option CONFIG_SATA_INTEL_COMBINED=Y in kernel
2.6.24

My problem is that I cannot work out how to get  this option to appear.
I don't know if I need to patch
the kernel with something or select an option not already chosen.

Craig
*
*

PLUG discussion list: plug at plug.org.au