[plug] looking for a linux-friendly isp

Ian Ball ian.a.ball at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 08:46:26 WST 2008

Welcome to Perth :)

I would recommend Amnet.  Since they have their own fibre infrastructure
and  DSLAMs, they have very cheap prices on ADSL2 and ADSL2+.  They are a
Perth based company, so you don't need to deal with people "over east".

I have always found them to be very reliable, and they have excellent tech
support.  While they don't "support" Linux as such, they will help you
with ADSL issues regardless of the OS.

--Ian