[plug] Re: [plug-announce] *** PLUG January Seminar Reminder: Web Content Delivery, 2007 style ***

Harry harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Tue Jan 8 06:43:14 WST 2008

Garry wrote:
> Patrick Coleman wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Just another reminder that the PLUG January seminar is tonight (well,
>> depending on when you get this email), the 8th of January 2008. This
>> month we have Adrian Chadd talking on "Awesome Tools for Document
>> Authoring".

Just a note that the body of the email describes Adrian's talk as:

Title: "Web Content Delivery, 2007 style"
When: Tuesday, 8th January 2008, 7:30pm - 9:00pm.
Where: 'Futuresphere', Christ Church Grammar School, Queenslea Drive,Claremont
Presenter: Adrian Chadd

Just a cut and paste oversight I think because the Awesome Tools talk was
presented by Davyd Madeley last month.

All the best
Harry