[plug] Linux VPN Router

Chris Watt something.rotten at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 15:06:51 WST 2008

Hi Guys,

The reason I want to use the Linux box is it means I can have the
temps who come and go have direct access without needing individual
accounts and junk.

Also, this is the output of route -n:
osx-cwa:~ Chris$ route -n
usage: route [-dnqtv] command [[modifiers] args]

Not at all what I think you where expecting!

Cheers
Chris