[plug] gigabit lan

Kev kdownes at tpg.com.au
Wed Jan 9 09:52:17 WST 2008

Daniel Pearson (Flashware Solutions) wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kev" <kdownes at tpg.com.au>

Thanx.  I'll get some today.

Kev Downes
kdownes at tpg.com.au  ph 0404 7 0808 2
We used to use and recommend Xandros but they went to the dark side
So we'll soon be using and recommending Debian Etch
There are 10 types of people ...
   ... those who understand binary, and those who don't!
They say a marble sized object collided with some gasses, and had
a massive explosion and the universe was born.
   - to believe this takes more faith than I have.