RE: [plug] 2008: Linux’s year on the desktop

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 12 09:22:05 WST 2008

Normally I'd be sceptical, but these new laptops don't have CD-ROM drives.... It makes it that bit trickier to get Windows on there. You and I would be able to get Windows on there if we so wished, but it'd be a pain in the rear and I don't think many people will be bothered.... SCORE! :D

"...it was brilliant, there was three up against a thousand, and boy, did we give those three heaps!"