[plug] Just works wireless card.

Lance Duivenbode plug at duivenbode.id.au
Thu Jan 17 17:04:24 WST 2008

The way I look at this is that anything can be broken / hacked / cracked by
someone who is really determined.

The reason I use a MAC ACL and prefer to use hidden SSID's is to try and stop
the casual script kiddy who may try and get in. Besides, just because it can
be cracked / hacked, doesn't mean that I have to make it easy for them :)

Cheers,
Lance