[plug] PLUG Librarian and 2008 AGM

Ben Woods woodsb02 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 10:59:50 WST 2008

Hi guys,

As you may have read in the previous AGM reminder email, I have been the
"librarian" for 2007. It is a job which basically involves possessing the
cds and books which make up the library and providing people in the Perth
community with the cds and books they need if they are in the pile. I would
often download and burn distro's for people if they requested them and they
weren't in the pile.

To keep it short, I will not be able to do this in 2008 as I move to
Karratha with work on February 6. This is unfortunately a few days before
the AGM where I could official hand the pile to someone else.

I suggest I pass the pile to someone temporarily before I leave and it can
then be handed on at the AGM to the lucky winner of this role. ;)

Anyone think they might wanna be the PLUG focal point for distributing Linux
in Perth in 2008?

Cheers,
Ben

From: Benjamin Woods